I can tell you about the Susan B. Anthony Writing Awards. These are held each year, open to NU students, and invite submissions for a critical paper on women's or gender issues.
Two awards will be given:
- Freshmen and sophomore students must submit a 4-15 page paper about women, women's issues; research or close examination of a text; of interest to a general audience.
- Junior and senior students must submit a 6-15 page paper about women, women's issues; research; of interest to a general audience.
You can use a newly-composed paper, or one that's been submitted in a class within the last 3 semesters. There will be a separate $$$ prize for each category.
- Submission deadline: Friday, January 23, 2015, 5:00 p.m.
- Tentative awards reception: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 6 p.m.
- For more information, contact Sharon Green: 716-286-8071, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information will be available shortly .