- Who: Citigroup
- What: Information session, about their paid summer internship program, and the fulltime openings they will need to fill before September
- Where: Bisgrove Hall, room 350-351, Niagara University
- When: Monday, Feb. 10, 2014; 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Is there a "sweetener"?: Free food at the event!
Citigroup is looking for students in all majors and will be interviewing for their summer internship program on campus on March 12. Resumes for the internship program must be submitted March 1.
Interested internship candidates must submit a resume and complete the application to Citigroup at http://careers.citigroup.com. In addition, students need to submit their resume to the Career Services Office at email@example.com
Sent to me by
- Robert Swanson | Director
- Office of Career Services | Niagara University
- Bailo Hall | Niagara University, New York 14109
- w: 716.286.8538 | f: 716.286.8533