2014 Four-SESSION WORKSHOP on LATIN/GREEK WORD PARTS
- Is English not your first language?
- Are you considering graduate school?
- Will you be taking the GRE or the LSAT?
- Do you want to understand more words when you read?
- Are you curious about the origin of English words?
Many English words derive from Latin and Greek. Knowing the meaning of these Latin and Greek word parts can help you understand more words when you read and take exams. In these sessions, you’ll learn 100 Latin & Greek word parts. (Please note: This is not a course in Latin or Greek.)
You can take this four-session workshop at either of these times:
- Wednesdays, Feb. 19 & 26, Mar. 12 and 19, from 1:25-2:35 p.m., Vinny's 309
- Thursdays, Feb. 20 and 27, Mar. 13 and 20, from 3:40-4:50 p.m., Vinny's 309
To sign up for this four-session workshop, contact Sharon Green in the Office of Academic Support at 716-286-8071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is free, but space is limited. Sign up today!