So true! This article appeared in the Albany Times Union newspaper, with 50 tips for college students—how to make the shift from college to career.
The very first piece of advice here: “Go to the Career Center on campus at least once a semester and then every month when you are a senior.” Additional references to your college career center run throughout the 50 items in this list, either directly or indirectly.
- Do you know where the Career Center is?
- Do you have it bookmarked in your internet browser?
- Do you have the phone number on speed-dial?
- Is their general email address in your contact list?
- When was the last time you visited Niagara University’s career center?