Prelaw Association Film Series Presents
The Hunting Ground
Wednesday April 6, 2016
7pm, Lower Level Gallagher MPR
A 2015 documentary film about alleged incidents of rape on college campuses in the United States. The documentary focuses on two former University of North Carolina students who said that they were raped while enrolled in school and led a campaign to file a Title IX complaint against UNC.
The films and discussion will focus on the issues often experienced by victims of college sexual assault cases including indifference by university administrators and the or complex academic bureaucracy victims often are forced to navigate to have their claims addressed.
Join us for a Post-Film Panel discussion on the issues of College Sexual Assault with:
- Dr. Jennifer Beebe (Education)
- Dr. Dana Radatz (Criminal Justice)
- Dr. Hope Russell (Women’s Studies)
- Stephanie Adams (General Legal Counsel for NU)
- Rachel Sandle (Prevention and Education Specialist, YWCA)