Four-session workshop on Latin & Greek Word Parts
- Would you like to understand more words when you read?
- Are you curious about the origin of English words?
- Will you be attending graduate school?
- Is English not your first language?
- Are you a TESOL major?
Many English words derive from Latin and Greek. Knowing Latin and Greek word parts can help you understand more words in English. In these sessions, you’ll learn 100 Latin & Greek word parts. (Please note: This is not a course in Latin or Greek.)
You can take this free four-session workshop at either of these times:
- Mondays • Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23 • 2:30– 3:25 pm, DNL 234
- Tuesdays • Feb. 3, 10 17, 24 • 3:40 – 4:40 pm, DNL 219
Space is limited. Sign up today • contact Sharon Green in the Office of Academic Support at 716.286.8071 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you sign up, please plan to attend all four sessions.