Latin & Greek Word Parts Module - Spring 2013
- Are you considering graduate school?
- Will you be taking the GRE or the LSAT?
- Is English not your first language?
- Do you want to understand more words when you read?
- Are you curious about the origin of English words?
Many English words derive from Latin and Greek. Knowing Latin and Greek word parts can help you understand more words in college reading and on qualifying exams for graduate school. In these sessions, you’ll learn 100 Latin and Greek word parts.
You can take this four-session module at either of these times:
- Wednesdays, 1:25 to 2:35, Dunleavy 235 (2/20, 2/27, 3/13, 3/20)
- Thursdays, 3:40 to 4:50, Acad 228 (2/21, 2/28, 3/14, 3/21)
To sign up for either module, contact Sharon Green in the Office of Academic Support at 716-286-8071 or email@example.com. This module is free, but space is limited. Sign up today!