- Tuition-free M.A. in English
- Moderate stipend
- Experience in college-level teaching
You must have a BA in English. To apply for the assistantship, you must be accepted into Gannon's MA English program.
- Applications for the MA in English are at www.gannon.edu/grad
- Applications for the assistantship are at http://www.gannon.edu/Academic-Offerings/Humanities-Education-and-Social-Sciences/Graduate/English/Graduate-Assistantships/
- If you have questions, contact Dr. Penelope Smith, Chair - Department of English - Gannon University - 109 University Square - Erie, PA 16541-0001 - (814) 871-7748 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 4, 2013